Monday, January 16, 2012

Alright You English Majors Here I Come!

As I sail off into the blogosphere for the very first time, I can hear Bill Murray in "What About Bob?" saying, "I blog. I'm blogging. I'm a blogger." I don't know if those words are quite true for me yet, but if the comedic hero of our family continues to be my muse, then I should be alright in this world.

On to all things running.

So far so good. Jordan and I have been running about three times a week and our bodies are holding up, although the weather has been nasty. We just finished a six mile run in the snow. Good luck with that Rob. No likey. We also did a night run this week that was really cold. Yes Jonathan, that is your Gore Tex jacket.

We were pretty tired after.

It seems to me that a theme for the reruns is going to be losing weight. While I'm not trying to shed any pounds, I am planning on paying attention to my bodily transformation. So here is the first installment of "Scott's Beautiful Legs":



And this one is for Katie and Lily. Name what Ancient Greek statue position this is?



Can you say "efficiency'? I mean seriously look at those sexy thangs.



That's it for now family. Merry Christmas Katie. Hope you enjoyed the first third of your gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment